Monday, May 26, 2008

Preparation

I graduated and moved back home a few days after. Being home has been awesome because I am actually able to spend time with people! My whole life has been filled with work, work, work. So even when I am home I rarely see my family and friends as much as I would like. Having a few weeks to calm down at the end of my college career has been a blessing.

Now that I am all unpacked, the hard part begins! I have to prioritize all my things in an efficient way so that I have what I need for the next 27 months. Although I know I can have things sent to me, I hate to rely on that. I am a chronic under-packer. Usually that is fine - I feel like this time I might need to take a little more time to really think about what I bring with me.

It is really difficult to prepare for something I have no real knowledge of - it is a crap shoot. Hopefully I will be able to pack things that will keep me comfortable and happy! I am not really all that worried about it.

I already miss my friends at school a lot and New York SO MUCH! But I am very excited for this experience abroad. Talk about a new learning experience!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I always judge you...hard. Haha. Miss you booboo.